The kit contains
– 40 g of ShampAMI washing powder;
– 1 empty glass bottle to prepare the mixture;
– 1 Planty bamboo teaspoon;
– package leaflet.
How to use ShampAmi
Powder: use pure powder to wash face, body and hair. Wet your hands, pour a little powder on your palm, rub your palms together and wash as usual. To bring the product inside the shower, use SCHIUMAMI, a cotton sponge cleansing terry. Wet the terry, pour the powder inside and proceed with washing. Turn the terry backwards and finish skimming the product left inside on the body and hair.
Diluted: pour 45 ml of hot water (equal to about a cup) and 7 g of powder (two level coffee spoons) into a container with a lid and shake for a few seconds until the powder is completely dissolved. You can also mix the product directly in the cup, taking care to dissolve well the lumps that could be created with the back of the spoon.
Sodium cocoyl isethionate, maltodextrin, glucose, sodium coco-sulfate, inulin, oryza sativa starch, cocamidopropyl betaine, xanthan gum, betaine, sodium chloride, tetrasodium glutamate diacetate, silica, calendula officinalis flower extract, aloe barbadensis leaf juice powder, spirulina maxima powder, aqua, parfum.
- In the dilution, use a hydrolate to increase and personalize the action of the shampoo.
- You can also use a higher dilution than the one proposed. Add a quarter of water to the recommended dose (7 g of powder with 56 g of water).
- Volatile powder, do not inhale.
- If loose powder comes into direct contact with the eyes, rinse thoroughly with water.
- The detergent mixed with water can be stored for 1 day maximum.
- Do not wet or introduce water into the package.
- Store the powder in a dry place: the elements react to humidity.
The suggested doses are indicative and you can experiment with different quantities and methods of preparation. You will always be able to create the perfect product for your habits and needs.
Do you have our bottle but you no longer have the instructions to prepare the cleansing mixture? No problem! Click on the button below and download the leaflet.
Discover our partner resellers where you can buy Planty products.